There are many sources of masonic education on the internet, and a bit of searching will find you some good items of interest. Rather than try to post all the articles here, we provide some links to sites already hosting great masonic works and teachings.
- The Educator – One of the best local sources of masonic papers.
Provincial Grand Lodge of East Lancashire – More Great Masonic teachings from the PGLEL.
- Quatuor Coronati Lodge No. 2076 – The Premier Lodge of Masonic Research
- United Grand Lodge of England Museum, Library and Archives
- Centre for Research into Freemasonry at the University of Sheffield, England
- The Masonic Service Association of North America
- Heredom, Transactions of the Scottish Rite Research Society.
- Prince Hall Masonry Recognition details – Maintained by Paul M. Bessel
- Library and Museum of the Supreme Council, 33°.
- Toronto Society for Masonic Research – Est. 1920
- Philalethes Society, Masonry universal – maintained by WebMason@freemasonry.org
- Ohio Lodge of Research – Chartered October 16, 1965
The Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia
- An Italian masonic website on symbols, hermeticism and esoterism
- Pietre-Stone’s Review of Freemasonry – a free encyclopedia of Freemasonry.
- The Windsor and Erie Districts Masonic War Memorial web site.
- Freemasonry Today – The magazine for everyone interested in Freemasonry.
- The Methods of Anti-Masons – Is It True What They Say About Freemasonry?
- Index of masonic and other fraternal organizations’ websites.
- The Global Fraternal Network – under the auspices of the Grand Lodge of New York.
- A collection of textfile transcriptions of Old Charges and early masonic documents.
- Masonic Cemetery Association of British Columbia.
- The Temple of Athene, Lodge No. 9541 – Research Lodge of the Province of Middlesex
- A website on Irish masonic jewels – by a member of the Irish Lodge of Research
In addition to this however, we want to provide our own educational information. Below will contain a list of educational pieces presented by Comox Lodge No. 188 as they are compiled.